Of information-analytical system for search and processing of information in the area of business and other activities "RuAssets"
Access to the information-analytical system for search and processing of information in the area of business and other activities "RuAssets" (hereinafter — the RuAssets System) provides the ability to obtain information (including summary information) and relevant analytical data in the area of business and other activities in Ukraine. Access to the RuAssets System is carried out in the manner prescribed by the issued License for the Use of the RuAssets System, in accordance with the search forms of inquiry and information received using them.
Access to the RuAssets System https://ruassets.com is provided upon successful completion of the verification procedure and is carried out after registration and authorization. Registration in the RuAssets System is carried out by filling in the registration forms in the RuAssets System. Access to the RuAssets System is carried out after the Licensee is identified by authorization — entering the e-mail address and password of the Licensee on the website https://ruassets.com.
The ability to properly access the RuAssets System via the website: https://ruassets.com and obtain the necessary information through it is provided only if using the latest versions of Internet browsers that receive official security updates, compatibility fixes and technical support.
Automated Workstation (AWP) — the ultimate computer equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), within a single browser on such equipment, through which the Licensee provides current access to the RuAssets System. Simultaneous current access to the RuAssets System from several devices and/or Internet browsers installed on one device may be limited.
For the term of the right for the use of the RuAssets System, the Licensee shall have the right:
- to access the RuAssets System in the manner provided by the issued License and/or Extended License Terms for the Use of the RuAssets System;
- to obtain information (including summary) and analytical data using the RuAssets System, and use them for supporting its activities;
- to include information of the RuAssets System as an integral part of any collections, databases, anthologies, encyclopedias, etc.;
- to contact the Licensor’s technical support service using the feedback form provided in the RuAssets System, or by sending a letter to the Licensor e-mail specified in the RuAssets System, in case of any questions regarding the use of the RuAssets System (including about difficulties with/absence of access). It is necessary to provide your e-mail address, full name (name and surname), and if necessary — other information confirming the right of access to the RuAssets System.
The Licensee shall be obliged:
- to provide trustworthy, accurate and full information about itself and other information necessary for fulfilling the terms of the Agreement;
- to ensure the preservation of information required for authorization in the RuAssets System (passwords, etc.);
- to promptly notify the Licensor of any infringements of copyright regarding the RuAssets System by third parties (if the Licensee is aware of such infringements), as well as assist the Licensor in prompt termination of such infringements and fixation of evidence of their existence.
The Licensee shall be prohibited from:
- decompiling the data stored in the RuAssets System for the purpose of transfer of information into other computer programs, information retrieval systems and/or for other purposes;
- using in its own information products, without the Licensor’s permission, information in the form and style analogic to the form and style of information presentation in the RuAssets System;
- providing access to any third parties (except for employees and/or authorized representatives of the Licensee) to the RuAssets System;
- to placing analytical data of the RuAssets System in any other information retrieval systems, computer programs, electronic and/or print media, as well as distribute them by any other means (including, without limitation, through the Internet), without the Licensor’s permission;
- interfering with the RuAssets System functioning and trying to access it by means not conforming to the search forms of inquiry and information obtainment provided therein, including with the help of the other software;
- issuing permits (licenses, sublicenses) to any third parties for the right to use the RuAssets System;